Wednesday 27 April 2011

Quick Thanks, and an AWESOME SEO Tool (FREE!)

So, just a quick thanks to all those following me on twitter at the moment! 


http://twitter.com/ThumbsUProducts


Only been alive a few days and already have 12 followers - I think I'm aware of how that happens, but I'll share that in another post.


In the meantime, I have an AWESOME tool to share with anyone looking to enhance their website. It's called TRAFFIC TRAVIS.


http://www.traffictravis.com/


Now, it's a bit of a paradox that I'd be promoting a product for driving traffic to a site when currently I hardly get any traffic at all. In fact, I don't even think I show up in a google search (not even my URL!)


But, as you all know, I don't really give up at all. Who cares. What matters is this PRODUCT. It's FREE right now, and I'll give you a quick rundown of the major benefit.


Essentially, you type in your webpage address. Then you type in a keyword related to that site, and click 'GO'.


It will give you a rating out of A B C D or D+ (lol) in relation to that keyword.


Not only THAT, but it spits out a report and SHOWS you what to do to fix it!


And it's freakin' FREE! I mean, for goodness sake, GET THE PRODUCT WHILE IT'S FREE!


Now paradoxically, as I say this website isn't even getting much traffic haha. But that's not the issue at the moment (I currently work full time so am doing things in stages. Bit by bit.) so I can afford to be patient right now. Rome wasn't built in a day!


Anyway, enough chitter chatter. Here it is again:




No links, no affilliate sales or whatever - it just deserves a large audience because it delivers on some INSANE value. Get it. Do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment